The Caring Advocates Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable trust established in March 2000.
- If you want to contribute time by using your skills, please see our
- If you want to make a donation by cash, check, or in the form of a stock or bond, or become a member of Caring Advocates at a higher level of contribution, please see below.
- If you are particularly satisfied with the services that the
Caring Advocates staff has provided you, and you wish others with limited resources to have a similar opportunity, and you can offer to pay more than our usual and customary fees, then the balance may be considered as your tax-deductible contribution (consult your accountant or other tax advisor).
- You can make your contribution directly, now, or by installments in your lifetime, or leave instructions in your will.
- We can also accept stocks and bonds, but call us for account information.
- Please check with your tax advisor about a new provision in the tax law that may make it possible for you to contribute from the assets of your IRA that you would otherwise be required to withdraw and pay taxes on, if you are over 70 1/2, that may be tax-deductible.
Please use the Quantity box to indicate your contribution