- “Natural Dying Living Will Cards” or “My Way Cards”*—a decision aid tool that generates a clear and specific Living Will to inform your future surrogate decision-maker WHAT you want WHEN.
- My Decisions Tables, to record your decisions for your Initial, Final and as many Updated Final Natural Dying-Living Wills you want.
- A set of Natural Dying Forms to implement your personal “Plan Now, Die Later—Ironclad Strategy.”
- Two books: “Peaceful Transitions: Stories of Success and Compassion; Plan Now, Die Later—Ironclad Strategy”; and “The BEST WAY to Say Goodbye: A Legal Peaceful Choice at the End of Life.”
- A one-year membership in the national registry, MyLastWishes.org Program, to store your forms and videos so they can be readily accessed.
- A MyW Wallet Card with your unique 2-dimensional barcode; a MyW Pouch, and several MyW Stickers to place on your driver’s license and other forms (such as your Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST form).
- Staff time support, so you can complete these materials.
- The option to order an additional set of Natural Dying Forms for the “Plan Now, Die Later—Ironclad Strategy”; additional Living Wills; additional My Decisions Tables; and additional staff time—for members of the same household.
- An interview with a health care provider to select options consistent with your Living Will for your Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) form.
- Dr. Terman’s professional fee: to review previously completed documents, to conduct semi- structured interviews that can record your wishes on video, to hold family sessions to resolve conflicts are $300 per hour. Other Caring Advocates professionals have lower hourly fees.
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Medallions. California and other states’ Emergency Medical Services Authority have authorized Caring Advocates as a vendor of these life-determining medallions. You can wear a medallion so emergency medical personnel and physicians will honor your indicated wishes about resuscitation. The cost is $70.
*Natural Dying Living Will Cards version is for those who wish to make decisions consistent with the teachings of their religion
My Way Cards version is for those who wish to make decisions consistent with prioritizing their autonomy and self-determination.